Sunday, 10 March 2013

CHOLLECTION



I am extremely excited to introduce you all to my mini little business - CHOLLECTION! 
I'll try keep it short and simple. Basically, I customise chain bracelets into different styles, textures and I also make and design my own studded bracelets. I have a lot of ideas in mind of different things I am going to make but I need to generate a bit of income first before I start to slowly expand. 

 

Oh! By the way, it is basically said "collection" but my sisters and I discussed several names as we've wanted to start a business for a long time. Wanted to incorporate our name and "collection" in it. 

 

I started off a few months back just making bracelets to please and showcase myself but once I posted them onto Instagram, I got a response that I was not expecting, many people were requesting to buy them so one night, I was feeling spontaneous and this is where it "begins" [the end is probably soon but let me just live this and pretend this is going to be like the next big thing to make me a teency bit happy and pretend I'm not deluded].

 

I am juggling this as well as going to college full time, working part time as a sales assistant and all my homework and revision! It is a struggle I admit but it is truly something I enjoy doing- making and creating things myself. It has always been a dream of mine to design and make things such as clothing and shoes but as I do not study fashion or anything related, this is as close to my dream I am ever going to get. It's a start, it's something, it's a struggle and it's also something that makes me feel like I am getting somewhere; somewhere where I can manage a bit of everything that I want to do in my life. 


So the bracelets started off at prices around £5.50 to £7 but I looked at my finances and I am barely even breaking even, in fact I am making a loss. The prices will now be increased and I thought I'd let you guys know this way... by blogging it out! As someone once said, a business will not be successful if you're in it for the money, it has to be because of your passion- which I strongly believe, I am not trying to make a huge profit, I enjoy making bracelets and seeing other people wearing them on their wrists and them asking me where they can buy it makes me really happy! I admit I would like a bit of income though *pauses*

 

...........I wanted to start on Instagram just as a small little business but it is a great hassle to do transactions via there and email. I considered ASOS Marketplace but I am not hoping for this to be a huge business because I simply do not have the time to make all these bracelets and post them off in my student life! I may be opening a temporary site on big-cartel for like a month or so just because the transactions will be much easier. 

                                            

 



For now, I am just making bracelets ready for that, I will post photos up on Instagram, I do not know when I will start selling these but once I get some income and get paid I will find a easier way to do transactions. 

 

Anyway. There's a snippet of my lifestory. 

In the meantime, if you would like to check it out/ ask any questions:
- Please follow @CHOLLECTION on Instagram
- Please follow @_CHOLLECTION on Twitter
- Please email me CHOLLECTION@GMAIL.COM 

 

~I will get back to you as quick as I can.

Thank you so much for the support I am getting!! [From sisters and friends!] 


  

4 comments:

  1. Love these! You are so creative hun~ let me know when you start selling =)

    LIVE.IN.LOVE ✞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I love it, I'd definitely buy one!
    Now following you on BL (:
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!these look great!i love the colours you use!im very impressed!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colours look gorgeous, can't wait to get one for myself!

    J Y U K I M I

    ReplyDelete