Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Make Up Time!

OK, a bit of vain moments here which I found on my phone so I thought I'd share. 



Skin:
Mac Prep and Prime SPF 50
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 2, Light
Rimmel Wake Me Up classic beige 030 concealer
Rimmel Clear Complection Powder
YSL Touché Éclat Foundation- BG40
YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch

Eyebrows:
Sasa's Sasatinnie eyebrow pencil


Lips:
 "Cotton Candy" - Rituals
Figs and Rouge Rambling Rose

Cheeks:
Rituals Peach Glow Blusher
Rituals Bronzer

Eyeshadows:
Rituals "Amber Rose" palette  
1. Blended in the bottom two shades on eyelid.
2. Apply top brown colour on the crease/ outer V ( used Ritual's eye crease brush) . 
3. Blend with blending brush.

Mascara:
No7 Extreme Length on bottom lashes as this is the only mascara that gets my 5 lashes and defines them a bit more.
Collection 2000 Skylash, this mascara makes my eyelashes sticky so they don't droop back down as I have very straight eyelashes. This Collection 2000 one makes them stay up all day! I use this as a 'primer' for my eyelashes like an undercoat, it's not very thick but it certainly separates all my lashes and makes it look like I have more! WORTH THE PRICE. 
Maybelline False lash Effect to make them a bit thicker
Rituals Elegance Lengthening Mascara makes my eyelashes look much bolder, black and longer, I love this! I just go over my bottom and top lashes again to give them the black boldness.
Rituals 3 in 1 mascara
Eyelash curlers: Shu Uemura




Above:
Same make up as before, but put a bit of the darkest brown in the palette on the outer edge of my eye on the bottom, with the lighter brown on the inside bottom of my eye.






1 comment:

  1. Wow you look so good!
    Can you make a post about where to shop and eat in hongkong please?:)

    ReplyDelete