Monday, 4 June 2012

Collection of OOTDs!

IT'S BEEN SUCH A WHILE. I am back! 
Here are a collection of OOTDs, most of them you'll have seen on my Instagram: Salskiii.


Top: Topshop
Velvet skirt: Monki
Scarf: HK
Cardi: H&M
 

Top: Topshop
Trousers: Zara
Boat shoes: River Island
Tan shoes
Urban Outfitters
Bag: Louis Vuitton
Trousers: Zara [same as before, diff colour]
Top: Topshop
Scarf: HK
Shoes: New Look
Bag: Proenza Schouler  Lookalike, HK

Lace shorts that can't be seen: Zara

Top: River Island
Pleather skirt: H&M
Bag: HK
Necklaces: Topshop
SECOND LAST EXAM! CBA [hence the all hair back]
Dress: Topshop
Belt: From my Zara trousers
Blazer: HK
Bag: Zara

Denim stud/ chain embellished waistcoat: HK

Mint Playsuit: Topshop [can be seen on my new amateur Youtube: missalskiii]!

Love this T! Topshop
Bodycon skirt underneath: Topshop
Necklace: Miss Selfridge
Sunglasses: HK

Awkward arm. Lace/crotchet dress [it's actually beachwear, I didn't realise!] : Topshop;
Bangle: New Look
Sunglasses: River Island
Belt: From Zara trousers

FREE! LAST EXAM.
Skirt: Primark [ very light. not ideal to walk home in the wind , also not very flattering on me]
Top:Topshop

One of my favourite playsuits: HK
Sandals: H&M
Necklace: HK

Same as above.
Hairband: Primark

Leather panel leggings [hardly visible]: Topshop
T: As seen before
Denim jacket: HK

Running out of clothes.
Skirt: Topshop
Denim jacket: HK
Studded boots: Topshop
Black bandeau body: New Look

Scarf: Vintage

Gold speckled crotchet over-sized top: H&M
Shorts: River Island
Bracelet: New Look
Hope you enjoyed! Realised how poor my phone camera quality is.. my camera is broken and I have no friends to take photos for me.. lawl. [Or maybe it's just my sister's dirty mirror muahahah] 

Yes, I have started a very poor YT channel... VERY POOR. Low quality as it's filmed on my phone, I can't edit videos to save my life and my voice is cringey. Started making some videos as I have been mega bored since I have finished exams and lazing on my bed. It is much less effort than blogging but yes I know the quality is crap.. wait til I get emailing my camera man to fix it! 

In the meantime, enjoy my cringe videos and voice.. realised I don't even speak like that but i'm just so awkward. Oh gaad. BUT PLEASE SUBSCRIBE COMMENT ETC! Love you forever <3 http://www.youtube.com/user/misssalskiii/videos

Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment