Sunday, 25 March 2012

Daily Products

Main products I usually use:


Origins brighter by nature SPF35  - Use as daily moisturiser. DO NOT recommend.. Well, I personally do not like it. It has a greasy texture and is very light, not very moisturising. 
No 7 Protect and Perfect Night Cream
Collection 2000 Sky Scraper Waterproof Mascara - love the brush for this
No 7 Extreme Length Mascara - bottom lashes because I hardly have any
Re Vive SPF 30 Moisturiser - ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Only a sample size from Glossybox though, full sized is around 150 GBP or more.. oh man. 
Giorgio Armarni SPF 20 Silk Foundation - stole from my Mumma because I'm too poor to buy this
Origins Spot Remover - love this as well, reduces the spot size/ redness over night, well it reduces the appearance anyway. Doesn't completely get rid of it... just use it 3 times a day and it should. 
Urban Decay Eye Potion - prime the eyelids before applying eyeshadow.. I just use sidecap from naked1 if i'm lazy, or just the pink shade in the Lavshuca little palette. 
Lavshuca Mini Eye Shadow Palette thing
Shu Uemura eyelash curlers- don't even know why I use these because my eylashes are so short and horrid
Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh perfume
Hand Food 

Yeah I buy cheap makeup stuff because I'm bad at applying so no point wasting money on expensive makeup that I can't even use nicely! Collection 2000 is cheapest :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment