Thursday, 29 December 2011

Vintage Jumper?


= this isn't my leather jacket from H&M... I changed it because it was too big. This is my sister's Topshop one exclusive online, £150.




Muahaha, Mum found Dad's old jumpers in the back of the wardrobe and I'm in love! Wear it like ALL the time! It's from like at least 10 years ago and it's in fashion right now! Like a speckled grey colour, bit of a turtle neck [eventhough I don't like them, this one's alright!]

Can wear it with tights, leggings, jeans, suspender tights, tuck it in a pair of shorts, team with a layered necklace, nice scarf, fur collar, chunky belt.. endless list. Stocking up my wardrobe with more jumpers now!

and ... oh yes. I LOVE THIS BELT! I've not stopped wearing it since I bought it. It's the perfect size and colour etc etc~ H&M, £7.99.


Above is just a knitted jumper i've not worn before, bought it last year in white and it shrunk! Went to exchange it and only navy was in stock and smallest size was this one :( I just put a collared shirt underneath and added stud slippers with a belt. Voila.


No comments:

Post a Comment