Monday, 12 September 2011

Birthday 2011 ~

So it was my birthday last week on the 5th and I didn't do anything with friends and thattttttt~ but I went Westfield with sisters and Mum to buy my bag which is a joint GCSE and birthday present :)

Just before the clock turned to 12 o clock midnight.. sister decided to distract me while the other went to light up my little cupcakes and that~ what a nice surprise xD so cute :)

Johnnie Cupcakes! They're really nice, but a bit too much icing D=
Photos~












A really thoughtful present from my cousin~ shows things don't have to be expensive to make you happy! Got lots of Soap and Glory handfood and stuff as everyone knows how obsessed I am with them :D Thank you Winnie! ♥

Presents..well...cards! Bought myself a NAKED palette by Urban Decay with my birthday money as I like the colours. I think it's about time I start putting on and experiment with makeup, I hate my face.


Bag- Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 with strap.
Thank you Dad and Mum! ♥ ♥ ♥ + everyone who gave/sent me a card, got me a present and thanks to my Auntie and cousins ;) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment