Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Maxi Dresses

Too short for maxi dresses? Maybe.. but I'm pretty sure some of us short people can pull them off.. I don't know whether I suit them or not because I have huge hips and I'm fairly short. Tried some on before .. mehhh.

Black one I tried on a few months ago~ sister actually bought that one. Wear it with a lace waistcoat or lots of people wear them with denim jackets/cardigans.

I personally can't get V neck maxis because... I have a large chest LOL. I did quite like this floral one, though.
Don't think the black one really suits me.. Look too old and.. shapeless.


Both maxi dresses: H&M

1 comment:

  1. hmm I am short too and I am a sucker for maxis and actually bought a strapless one and had to cut&sew the bottom hehehe. short but I think we can still make them work! ;D

    ReplyDelete