Monday, 18 April 2011

Shiseido Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam

Have been using this cleanser for quite a while now, once again, I saw this on Emyli's blog when she used the milk version [mine's a foam]. It removes makeup realllyyyyy well. Well, from what I've experienced anyways haha.

How to use:
1. Squeeze suitable amount of this into your palms [I use around 2 pea sized blobs].
2. Add a bit of water and rub into a foam until it goes all poufie and thick.
3. Massage onto face and rub.
4. Wash off with warm water.
BAM.

That's how I use it. I suppose you can also just rub it onto your face and then lather it up.

So last Sunday [10/04/11] I cut my sister's fringe; was actually hilarious xD. Then she decided to put makeup on me and maybe do like a "prom look" for my prom.. she wanted to test out different looks on me... I actually really liked it, except from the powder part D= Eeeee~



No, I do NOT look like this on a daily basis. NO WHERE EVEN NEAR. I look really ugly on the daily basis. Small, bare eyes, freckly uneven skin, moody, bushman eyebrows [you can see in the pictures], crooked nose with a huge red ruptured freckle in the center -___- and yeah. wrinkles...the list goes on.

Those photos were also taken with Beauty Shot on which made my skin look "flawless" or shall I say... have less flaws. My freckles seemed lighter, but you can still see the brown-ness in the centre of my nose which is actually a freckle. Smoothed out my skin and my NOSE! LOL. Thanks, camera.


And another photo wearing makeup which went terribly wrong. Yup. I applied that myself ROFLMAO, you can tell how inexperienced I am, the un-evenness! I actually do not like that photo anymore. More I look at it, the more I want to be sick.

So yeah. That cleanser is truly amazing :) one wash with ALL the makeup on [I had quite a LOT on in the first few pictures] and makeup was all gone.

Shiseido Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam - HKD80. - Hong Kong.
You can also purchase this online too, if you want to try it out :)

http://makeagif.com/UbicyY - trying out old clothes the other day too see if they still fit my fatso body.

Questions? Formspring me. Link's on the side. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment