Monday, 18 April 2011

22/03/11 Printed Leggings


Yup. Not updated this blog in yonks cause I don't have many readers LOL. but yeah, I guess you know I love trying on stuff because:
1. I can't afford it.
2. I have other things to buy.
3. I probably won't wear it because i'm not brave enough.
4. I wouldn't know how to put the outfit together...

Hahaha xD well, I saw these marble-y coloured leggings on Lookbook and it circulated Tumblr. Anastasia S I think she is called, from her Lookbook. She has amazing outfits! And if only the top was loose and big, my butt stuck out BIG TIME. Ew.

Tried the leggings on with this top.. If only I could pull these leggings off! :( My thighs were jiggling and what shoes would you wear?! TOMS, sandals, Converse.. D= ? I don't even have a clue.

Marble-y leggings - Topshop - around £20
Top - Topshop - around £20

No comments:

Post a Comment