Wednesday, 16 March 2011

H&M Mini Mini Spree

So I needed to go buy a daily moisturiser because i've been literally scraping ALL my creams out of the pots and stealing Mum's SK-II because i've got none left. Need to go HK pronto and raid Mannings. Wanted a Laura Mercier one I saw last week in Bluewater but didn't buy =___= so I went Westfield thinking it'd be there-- but no. They only had a Laura Mercier part for MAKEUP! hai. Was quite annoyed :( haii~ so I just bought some No 7 one =___= well~ we'll see how this is-- seems a bit shiny and looks a bit greasy but I had no other option in Lakeside.

Then went in H&M and found these randomly-- think I'm gonna refund the purple top and maybe the dress and the tee-- but I suppose I can just wear the T when i'm at home. I love the dress.. but it does nothing for my hips and my. yeah. Just looks terrible on me. Need to lose some weight!
My OOTD. Probs wear this to the zoo on Friday! LOL. yeah. I have no clothes.

Love how it kinda makes me look skinny >:] muahaha. Good at hiding!

^ The top and belt I bought earlier. The top has kind of leopard print spots that are thin and kinda seethrough-- can't explain. Comes in black and bright pink too~ but i'm not a big fan of wearing lots of black eventhough the amount of black clothing I own is increasing D:


v Just a plain purple jersey vest top. Everything looks so much better on the hanger =___= I so wish I was a hanger. Aii.

See, this dress does nothing for my body =__= Frills don't help either. But I do love it~ okay. Dilemma. Think I might refund the dress and the purple top below.





Then went in H&M and found these randomly-- think I'm gonna refund the purple top and maybe the dress and the tee-- but I suppose I can just wear the T when i'm at home. I love the dress.. but it does nothing for my hips and my. yeah. Just looks terrible on me. Need to lose some weight!

In my OOTD:
Pink top - Topshop : £16
White vest top underneath : Topshop
Bodycon black skirt thing : Topshop - £25

Short sleeved orangey/brown leopard spot top : H&M - £9.99
Tan plaited belt : H&M - £3.99
Floral dress : H&M - £12.99
Purple jersey top : £5.99

Hm yeah~ that's it I suppose. Need to lose weight. Prom. Summer. Bikini. Nice clothes. HK stick thin anorexic people. Fitting in the one sized HK clothes. Looking nice. Being happier. Cannot let these get me down! Need to lose weight for the above reasons. hai.

No comments:

Post a Comment