Friday, 21 January 2011

Hair Routine

As requested on my Formspring 2 months ago [sorry! didn't realise it had been soo long].

Right, I wash my hair around 3 times a week because I'm too lazy D:
- Usually Sunday evening so it's clean for school in the morning, then Wednesday [I know, it's a long gap!], then usually Friday or Saturday.

Inbetween those washes, I use baby powder-- which I personally find AMAZING. ♥ [I find it better than dry shampoo].
Usually only use it the second day after washing because the morning after washing is normally fine~

To wash my hair, I use Body Shop's ginger [anti-dandruff] shampoo -- LOVE this, it's soo good!
- Unfortunately, they do not sell it any more because they have a new range~ I'm still using bottles we bought before they stopped selling them because Mum stocked up on a few :) I don't know what I'm going to use when we run out!

I massage the shampoo into my scalp/roots/ whatever it's called and itch the itchy patches on my head :D
Rinse it out thoroughly [until when you run your fingers in your hair, it squeaks].
Then I apply conditioner, I use Pantene Repair and Protect. I only rub it in the TIPS of my hair.
DO NOT put it in your roots unless you are going for the greasy effect ;) -- especially if you have a fringe, it looks like your hair is super greasy!

I then leave my hair in the towel [kind of wrapped in a turban] for around 10 minutes [usually put on a mask or pluck my eyebrows within this time] and then dry it with the towel briefly.

I use a shower comb to brush my hair into place, then spray Tresemme Heat Defence into the tips/ bottom of my hair and again brush through with the shower comb.

Once hair is set into place, I blow dry it on medium speed for my fringe until it is dry, followed by full blast and full heat on the rest of my head.

When hair is dry, put the setting on the cold/lowest heat and blow it over whole head again until hair feels a bit cold -- this sets the hair in place.

Ta- daaaa~ there's my hair routine :)
[I posted ginger shampoo and baby powder blogs earlier on, just find it on the navigation on the right].

--I'm sorry there's no pictures on this post--


No comments:

Post a Comment