Saturday, 20 November 2010

Haircut!

I had my hair cut during the half term because I couldn't stand my fringe no more!
Too short to put mehind my ear and too long to have it as a fringe! It had no shape either!
I'm terrible at the aftermath of haircuts, I love my hair being cut, I love the feeling of it! =D
But after the hair cut, I am like NOOO, why did I cut it~ then I moan and moan for days :\
Here it is~ I got layers put in and a side fringe, doesn't look that much different! I now cut my own fringe with the razor thing I bought :)
Before:
After:

1 comment:

  1. Sallyy, the 'after' photo has made me laugh so much,
    Youu look so sad!!!
    But youuu look so pretty,
    your layers have put a shape to your hair, I wannt layers back in my hair toooo because im getting boreddd of it!
    But no money :(
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete