Saturday, 20 November 2010

Box Of Goodies

Neyeheheh!

Apart from my table of creams, I still have a stash of other stuff, like masks, samples and all that :)
I bought all the Sewame masks in Hong Kong in February and I only bought 2 more packs of masks when I went Hong Kong for summer because I still had lots left!


The two packs I bought in the summer are not Sewame ones, I don't know what they're called but the packaging is sooo cute! I bought a Hydrating mask set and a Brightening mask set, they come in a supply of 7 days, you're meant to use them everyday for 7 days and you should be able to see the difference. I haven't used them yet because I can never be bothered to mask everyday!

The samples are from when we buy HKD$000's of stuff from brands like Laneige, and some when I bought Missha products in February! I still haven't got round to using them!


I usually mask every Sunday using the Sewame ones after I have showered, washed my hair and my hair is all wrapped up :) I'll do another post on the masks later on :)

I mainly only bought the Sewame ones because they were cheap but still quite a known brand within HK, always on adverts and that.. So, here's my box of goodies :D



Okay, looking at these pictures, it doesn't look like I actually have much in these boxes!
Blog on these masks will be coming upppp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment