Sunday, 17 October 2010

Random Recent Photos

Haven't updated this blog in ages! Mainly because i've been too busy tumblr-ing. IT'S SO ADDICTIVE!! but soo good!

Here are some random pictures:

LOL! Loving my sister's room because I have no mirror in mine!
-This jumper is so huge and comfy!

My OOTD :) heart tights <3!!>

Didn't end up wearing them though because my mum was like...IT'S LIKE YOU'RE IN A CIRCUS LOL!

LOL! Loving my sister's room because I have no mirror in mine! This jumper is so huge and comfy!
I look so moody!

I LOVE THIS JUMPER. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT. and my brogues! ^^
Love these wired headbands! (previously blogged about them).
I hate how blogger is so annoying when you upload picutres, it goes like back to front and then you can't move them around easily!
* So.... these pictures are not in order and might not make sense *

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGG! I wantt too findd a twist and bend head band! where did you get urs from???

    ANNDDD... wheress yours from? You know how much i want onee :( xxxx

    ReplyDelete