Thursday, 15 July 2010

Ginger Shampoo

Dandruff problems?
I've been using this shampoo for quite a long time now, and it atually does seem to ged rid of dandruff if you use it more often! We ran out a few weeks ago so I went back to using Pantene and my dandruff just came back! I like the gingery smell of this, some people can't stand it though.

Use like a normal shampoo, and rub/massage it into scalp until your whole head is covered, then wash it until your hair is squeaky clean. Might need to use this a two or three times before it works.

This bottle lasts quite long and it is £8 a bottle for 400ml or £12 for two bottles of either shampoos or conditioners. They're currently getting a new range, so these will be demolished, so...£4 a bottle now! Better buy before they die.

Ginger shampoo: The Body Shop- £4 atm.

1 comment:

  1. I use this. It makes my hair smell of ginger :)
    but its so good (Y).

    CC x

    ReplyDelete